小小作文网 > 作文素材 > 优美段落 >

美食的英语对话情景带翻译

时间: 小龙 优美段落

中国有上下五千年的文明史,而饮食文化则是文明史上一颗璀璨的明珠。下面是小编带来的关于美食的英语对话,希望这些英语对话对大家能够有所帮助。

关于美食的英语对话篇一

AMy dear, what&39;s for supper?

亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?

BRed cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。

AWhat about soup?

做什么汤?

BSour-peppery soup.

酸辣汤。

AWhich condiment do you use for?

你要用什么调料?

BI&39;ll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。

AVery good, need I help you?

很好,要我帮忙吗?

BNo, don&39;t need, I can do myself.

不,不需要,我一个人就行了。

AThanks. I can watch TV now.

谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。

BBut you must cook that dinner next time.

不过,下次你得做正餐。

AOkay, I&39;ll do it next time.

好的,下次我一定做。

关于美食的英语对话篇二

AAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

今天所有的食物闻起来都很香,我都流口水了。

BLet&39;s line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

我们在这儿排队吧。这一队看起来短些。

AWhat&39;s on the menu today?

今天的菜单上有什么?

BFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

有鱼、牛肉、猪肉、鸡肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米饭、馒头、包子和面条。

AOh,we&39;re lucky today, aren&39;t we?

噢,今天我们很幸运,不是吗?

BI&39;d rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

我想吃牛肉炖白菜。

AI think I&39;ll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

我想吃炸鱼,因为鱼是我最喜欢的。

BThat&39;s good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

那太好了,我们可以分享我们的菜。到我们了,你先买。

A(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let&39;s sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn&39;t it delicious and appetizing?

(他们买好了)这里有一张空桌子。我们坐下吧,请吃鱼。难道不好吃,看着很有食欲吗?

BI&39;m sorry I don&39;t like it&39;s a little too salty.

很抱歉我不喜欢。有点咸。

AI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don&39;t you?

我知道你们南方人喜欢吃甜食,是吗?

BYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

对,我最喜欢吃糖醋鱼。请吃点牛肉吧。

AThank you. I&39;m through with one steamed bread and I&39;d like a second helping.

谢谢你。我已吃完一个馒头了,而且我还想吃一个。

BYour appetite is good.

你的胃口不错。

AI&39;m always feeling hungry.

我总是感到饿。

关于美食的英语对话篇三

AHi, I&39;m George. I&39;ll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

BI&39;m ready now. I&39;d like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

AAnd would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

BI&39;ll pass on the soup, but I&39;d like a garden salad.

我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

ACan I get you anything to drink?

您要什么饮料吗?

BYes, I&39;d like a glass of iced tea.

好啊,我要一杯冰茶。

AOkay. I&39;ll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

BThank you.

谢谢。

>>>下一页更多“英语美食话题对话带翻译”

p副标题e

英语美食话题对话带翻译篇四

ALinda, would you care for some candies or cookies?

琳达,你想要些糖或曲奇饼吗?

BNo, don&39;t try to tempt me. I&39;m becoming chubby, and I have to slim down.

不,不要诱惑我。我变胖了,我必须减下来。

AYou are not really chubby. You are actually thin enough.

你真的不胖。事实上你够瘦的。

BI don&39;t think so. I know I&39;ve put on weight this winter.

我不这样认为。我知道这个冬天我胖了。

ASo you are watching your weight, aren&39;t you?

那么你一直在关注你的体重,是吗?

BYes, to tell you the truth. I am on a diet.

是的,老实说,我在节食。

英语美食话题对话带翻译篇五

AWell it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?

这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么?

BWell you have to try Peking duck.

你应该试试北京烤鸭。

AMm, I don’t really like duck to be honest with you. I fancy something light.

不过,坦率地说,我不大喜欢吃烤鸭,我想吃些清淡的东西。

BOk, you could try the Peking wonton then.

你可以试试北京馄饨。

AThat sounds like a good idea. Where should I go to eat that?

好啊,去哪里吃呢?

BActually, I know a great restaurant in Dongcheng.

我知道东城有一家特好的饭馆。

AOk then, I’ll follow you.

好吧,我跟着你。

英语美食话题对话带翻译篇六

AIt&39;s time for desserts! Are you still hungry?

该吃甜点了!你还饿吗?

BI&39;ve always got room for something sweet!

只要是吃甜点我的肚子总会有地方的.

AWhat are you going to try first?

你想先吃什么?

BI&39;ve never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that first.

我没喝过希腊传统式酸奶,所以我想先尝尝这个.

ADo they serve the yogurt with anything?

喝这种酸奶需要加什么东西吗?

BI believe they add locally produced honey to it.

我认为他们会兑一些当地产的蜂蜜.

AThat sounds good. I&39;m going to start with an Italian tiramisu.

听起来不错啊.我要先尝尝意大利的提拉米苏.

BDo you want to try some of my yogurt. It&39;s a favorite everyday dessert in Greece.

你想不想尝点儿我这种酸奶?据说在希腊这是一种非常受欢迎的日常甜点.

AOk. Mmm.

好的,嗯.

BWhat do you think? How does it taste?

觉得怎么样?味道如何?

AIt&39;s nice, but it&39;s rather plain. Do you want to try my tiramisu?

不错,但是味道有点淡.你想不想尝尝我的提拉米苏?

BSure. I&39;ll just have a bite.

当然,我要来一口.

AWhat do you think? Does it taste good?

怎么样?好吃吗?

BIt&39;s absolutely delicious! That is the best tiramisu I&39;ve ever had!

太好吃了!这是我吃过的最好吃的提拉米苏!

AI&39;m glad you like it. I don&39;t care for it. Why don&39;t you finish my tiramisu so that I can try one of those fried bananas?

很高兴你喜欢,我不喜欢这个.不如你把这个提拉米苏吃掉,我可以再尝尝炸香蕉,好吗?

BOk. I&39;ve had one of those before. They&39;re really sweet and crunchy.

好。我以前吃过。他们吃起来又甜又脆。

ADo you know where they are from.

你知道是哪儿的小吃吗?

BI believe they are a local delicacy in the South.

我觉得是南方的风味小吃.

ADo you want me to get you one, too?

我帮你也买一份吧?

BYeah, why not? We&39;ve already pigged out as it is!

好啊,为什么不呢?反正咱们已经放开肚皮大吃特吃了.

AOk, I&39;ll be back with two fried bananas in a few minutes. Wait for me here!

好的,我去拿两个炸香蕉马上就回来.在这儿等着我!


184466